Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Houston Wedding Showcase a HUGE success!

The Houston Wedding Showcase on August 29th was a HUGE success. With a 25% increase in exhibit sales which gave us a substantial promotion budget. Our attendance was more than 3000 and we had nearly 1300 registered brides. This attendance was actually larger than our FEBRUARY show ... a feat that doesn't happen often in the bridal show business. Thanks to all of our exhibitors and attendees who made the show a success. Our next Houston show is February 27th at the George R. Brown Convention Center.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

That seems great! Keep sharing such informative posts. I also would be getting married with my fiancé and would be having the vintage theme. I would like to book one of best vintage wedding venues in LA. Trying to locate affordable venue within my budget. I wonder if you have any suggestions.