Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Marc attends the annual conference of Bridal Show Producers International

I just returned from the 2008 conference of Bridal Show Producers International, the trade association for the bridal show industry.  This year, the conference was held in Denver where I got to experience 78 degree temperatures one day and snow the next. While there, I also attended a baseball game at Coors Field, which is a nice ballpark. Denver is a great city!

As a member of the board, we go in early to meet and prepare for the conference, so it always means a long week.  But, I wouldn't miss it for anything!  The conference is always an opportunity to get new ideas, find new resources and renew friendships.  Many of the things that you see in our shows were inspired by ideas that I discovered at the conference.  But, we also have some fun, as evidenced by the next posting ...

No comments: