Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Resolutions?

It's the time of year where we all make resolutions.  Normally, I don't use this blog to stray into personal things, but I wanted to share something with you in case one of your resolutions for 2008 involves your finances.  A few years ago, I came to realize that while I was pretty good at making money, I was pretty clueless when it came to investing it.  I started working with Dave Spence, a financial planner with LPL, and he has steered me into good investments and helped me save on taxes.

Last week, Dave showed me a new online planning tool that allows me to pull together all my investments, credit cards, mortgages, even frequent flyer and rewards accounts, into one secure database.  This service will not only make it easier to keep up on my finances, it will save me lots of time.  You should take a look at this!  You can click here to email Dave, and he will give you an online demo. 

No comments: